One of the Mac users tried to log on the Apple ID on Mac store. It says that “Your device or computer could not be verified Contact support for assistance”.
Try the given suggestions to resolve the issue.
Solution 1: Restart OSX
- Delete the file Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/System Configuration/NetworkInterfaces.plist.
- Restart OSX.
- Sign into Mac App Store again.
Solution 2: Delete the NetworkInterfaces.plist
If I delete the NetworkInterfaces.plist my wifi becomes inactive. Don’t switch it on while clicking the “Apply” button. Come back and then deleted NetworkInterfaces.plist and Preferences.plist and then restart. It works fine.
Solution 3: Restart Mac
- Reset Safari.
- Restart Mac.
- Sign in to App Store.
Solution 4: Go to Finder
- Click on the finder.
- Click on ‘Go’ (top menu) -> ‘Go to folder’.
- Copy and paste this into the field (minus the quotations)” /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration”
- Find and trash NetworkInterface.plist.
Solution 5: Turn off and on Firewall
- Turn off your Firewall.
- Delete the Network Interfaces.plist.
- Create new Network Location.
- Reset the SMCPRAM (parameters) Restart
- Log back into Apple App Store.
- Turn on your Firewall.
Solution 6: Delete the below files
Go to the below files and delete that,
Now, restart it. It will work.
If you knew any other solutions about Fix: Mac App Store “Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance”, inform us using comment.